Here are a few things Cole has been up to...
- Driving Papa's tractor.
- Swim lessons (he loves it!)
- Mowing our lawn (with the toy mower of course!)
- He tried grapefruit and liked it!
- Pooping in the tub (it finally happened.)
- Telling us when he is in the act of pooping now.
- He just got another haircut today...he looks so handsome!
- Biting still! He left a mark on my from yesterday.
- Talking more (Mommy loves this.)
- Showing more and more independence...bittersweet.
And now for the giveaway!
I just finished the book "The Shack." It is an amazing book so I will be giving away a copy of it! If you would like to enter to win this book you can enter three different ways.
1. Become a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment letting me know what state/country you reside in.
3. Leave a comment letting me know what you like about my blog/would like to read more about.
If you do all three of these you will get 3 entries! If you are already a follower just say that in your comment. Drawing will be next Friday! Good luck!
Here is a quick summary of the book to help you decide if you are interested....A man's daughter is taken under his watch. In his quest to come to terms with this he "meets" God and has a "weekend" with him. I am being vague so as not to ruin the book for those who haven't read it. If you are not deeply religious I think you will still get something from this book. I got four strong messages myself...
1. Maybe your dreams are more real than you think...maybe it really is where you can visit those who have passed before you.
2. We must forgive no matter how bad we have been wronged (even the man who kidnaps your daughter.) If you do not forgive then that man always has a hold on you. Forgiving is not forgetting (this really resonated with me.)
3. God forgives all (even the worst offenders.) We are all His children so just as you would always forgive your child, He forgives His.
4. You never know the circumstances of others so you should never judge (no matter how hard this is.) God is the ultimate judge and jury.
Again, this is what I took from the book. My brother is not really religious and he loved the book (read it in one weekend.) I think no matter your religious beliefs, you will enjoy it too. So, if you agree, do the above to enter to win this book:
I am SO a follower! =)
ReplyDeleteI live in Oregon!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I live in North Carolina.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I am a faithful follower
ReplyDeleteI love your blog as you are my daughter and I love reading about Cole!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog and am a faithful follower from new york :-)
ReplyDeleteJanet
I'm a faithful follower and I live right here in Boothbay! I like to read everything you write about cause your Mom and Dad and brother and sister and you and your family mean so much to Tom and I!
ReplyDelete